CraftyShops Monthly Art Contest
2. Submitter must be a legal resident of the United States of America.
3. A submitter can submit no more than 1 Kid's Artwork entry per month.
4. Unless an entry wins, each entry will be entered in 3 consecutive contests (the current month plus 2 additional months).
5. Any new entries will receive 5 votes.
6. At the start of each month entries still competing in future contests will be reverted back to 0 votes.
7. At 8pm EST on the last day of each month voting will close to determine the most popular winning artwork winner.
8. The winner will be notified by email on the first of each month and asked to name their prize. If we do not recieve a response within 10 days, we will not award any prize. If you are a winner and do not hear from us, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Entries need to include all information requested.
10. All entries will revert to 0 votes on the last calendar day of each month.
11. Artwork may be listed in our bi-monthly craft journal, Crafty Talk Magazine. Subscribe by entering your email on the form to the left.
12. Only one vote per person permitted per day which is determined by a working email address and IP address of the voter.
13. Each vote must be made with a working email address that is owned by the voter. To confirm ownership, each voter will receive an email in their inbox after each time they vote. The voter must click on the link provided for each vote to count.
14. In the event of a tie, which means that 2 or more entries ends the month with the same amount of votes, the entry submitted to us first will be the winner.
15. All entries must be approved by the Crafty Shops administrators - Each entry must be determined to be ''family friendly''.
16. Entries must be original artwork and not a depiction of any commercialized product.
17. The Crafty Shops administrators reserve the right to change the rules for this contest at any time.
18. If we suspect any cheating involved with a particular entry, we will remove that entry from the contest.